The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 511 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30 at Town Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DECEMBER 20th, 2017
1) Mobilitie – Public Hearing for the placement of small cell site attached to existing utility pole located at Turner Road and Corporate Drive in Central Valley. The utility pole is located adjacent the property known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 226 Block 1 Lot 88.
2) Pomona Enterprises – Review and discuss ARB application for proposed single family home located within the Woodbury Villas subdivision. Said property is located at 18 Hudson Pointe and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 255 Block 3 Lot 9.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Boundary Line Change
- DPW Checklist
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.