The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 511 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30 at Town Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MARCH 21, 2018
1) Pine Ridge Estates - Extension request of preliminary approval for 6 lot subdivision located off of Schunnemunk Road in Highland Mills and known on the Tax Maps as Section 213 Block 1 Lots 4 & 5.
2) Smith Seaman & Quackenbush – Public Hearing for amendment to Site Plan and Special Permit including ARB of addition and renovation to existing funeral home. Said property is located at 515 Route 32 in Highland Mills and is known on the Village of Woodbury tax maps as Section 219 Block 5 Lot 12.
3) Pomona Enterprises - Review and discuss additional documents submitted for ARB application of proposed single family home located within the Woodbury Villas subdivision. Said property is located at 18 Hudson Pointe and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 255 Block 3 Lot 9.
4) Genco – Review and discuss revised site plan and ARB submitted for proposed townhouse/condo units on vacant property. Said property is located in the HB Zoning District at 6 & 8 Falkirk Avenue in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 231 Block 3 Lots 6.1 & 6.2.
5) CV Properties - Review revised site plan, EAF and traffic study submitted for the proposed construction of a two story mixed use building and parking lot expansion Said property is located at 252 Route 32 in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 230 Block 7 Lots 17 thru 19.
6) Shops of Woodbury – Review and discuss concept plan received for a mixed use development to include a proposed hotel as well as restaurants and retail stores. Said property is located at the intersection of Route 32 and Locey Lane and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lots 34.1 & 34.2.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Boundary Line Change
- DPW Checklist
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.